Many thanks to The Naturesave Trust who have awarded TRESOC £250 towards the cost of printing our 2014 Share Issue prospectus. The Trust was set up in 1995 to fund specific environmental and conservation projects throughout the UK. It obtains 100% of its funds from the premiums generated by Naturesave Insurance, which uses the insurance industry as a vehicle for sustainable development. The primary function of the Trust is to encourage the greater adoption of sustainable development, especially within the Small and Medium Sized business community.
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020
- TRESOC appoints new Finance Director January 23, 2020
- TRESOC to supply green power to Transition Homes November 25, 2019
- AGM 2019 October 18, 2019