This is exactly the kind of help we need! An offer at the Tagore Festival from a potential new member to arrange a presentation to 130 hospital staff at Torbay Hospital. As a result, we’ll be speaking at lunchtime on 2nd July in the Horizon Centre about our journey, the success of Leatside, why Community Energy is the clean, healthy way for us, collectively, to take a stake in our energy future and why this Share Offer is a really important opportunity. Where do you work? Who do you know? TREC Lecture Theatre, Horizon Centre, Torbay Hospital, 12-2pm on Wednesday 2nd July. Open to all.
- MD Ian Bright on Soundart Radio September 3, 2020
- Public Consultation Events for Clay Park Feasibility Study August 13, 2020
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020
- TRESOC appoints new Finance Director January 23, 2020