Whilst we bring our project work to fruition, we also continue to advocate for community energy and, locally, are members of the REconomy Centre home to a REconomy Project, which identifies how much opportunity exists to generate jobs and livelihoods within the local area. TRESOC is a case study in the Totnes report [download Local Economic Blueprint] Coming soon: the 2014 Local Entrepreneur Forum, May 13th, Totnes Civic Hall, 9:30am-4:30pm.
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020
- TRESOC appoints new Finance Director January 23, 2020
- TRESOC to supply green power to Transition Homes November 25, 2019
- AGM 2019 October 18, 2019