TRESOC is seeking an Energy Local Totnes Co-ordinator, to work with the team on the Totnes Energy Club. Approx. 100 hours’ work undertaken over the project set-up time (anticipated to be approx. 6 months to 1 year, beginning in June 2022). Please send applications to email@example.com by 12.00 noon, 10th June 2022.
TRESOC has received grant funding from Devon County Council to establish an Energy Local Club to buy locally generated renewable energy, which will then be sold through the club at a discounted rate. Local people and businesses will be invited to join the club to benefit from reduced cost electricity. The co-ordinator will be responsible for membership and work with Energy Local CIC to support the club. The successful candidate will receive training at the end of June.
Scope of work:
Activities of the Energy Local Co-ordinator
- Attend one face to face and one online training day with Energy Local C.I.C.
- Create a local marketing and engagement plan to recruit the required number of households and small businesses to the Energy Local Club.
- Create promotional materials and information based on resources supplied by Energy Local C.I.C.
- Management of the Energy Local portal; creating a Club page on the portal and using the portal to monitor and manage registrations to the Club.
- Informing and corresponding with potential Club members; in person, via phone and email and sending bulk communications using MailChimp.
- Recruit Co-operative Directors to represent the Club and work with Energy Local to register the Co-operative with the FCA.
- Adhere to Energy Local ethos and guidance when using the Energy Local Toolkit, portal and Dashboard.
- Ensure sensitive participant information is kept in accordance with data protection legislation including GDPR.