We are moving forward with the Staverton Leat Hydro Project, researching the history of the Town Mills hydro plant that was in operation for 40 years, generating electricity for the Dartington Estate. Read the story, it’s a fascinating history! This small-scale, regenerative project will incorporate a single Archimedes turbine. In addition, the project aims to restore the leat walls, which have fallen into disrepair and are threatened by inconsistent water levels. A new fish pass and smoult pass will help up- and down-stream migration of river life.
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020
- TRESOC appoints new Finance Director January 23, 2020
- TRESOC to supply green power to Transition Homes November 25, 2019
- AGM 2019 October 18, 2019