TRESOC has received a very positive response to the historic Staverton Leat project. Julian Sharpe of the Dart Anglers Association has said, “I am very, very keen to see this scheme happen, and my beloved fish protected.” A member of the Staverton Leat Working Group added, “This is the best answer to our problems”. See the latest project update.
- Operations Manager Sally Murrall-Smith interview on Soundart Radio September 30, 2020
- MD Ian Bright on Soundart Radio September 3, 2020
- Public Consultation Events for Clay Park Feasibility Study August 13, 2020
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020