Amidst the jet stream craziness, we celebrated the power of community energy generation. TRESOC’s 7kWp panels on the roof of Follaton Community Centre will be reducing the hall’s electricity bill by £1,000 p.a. We worked it out… the energy output of 7kW p.a. equates to the power needed to boil 1,200 kettles for 6,000 cups of tea!
- MD Ian Bright on Soundart Radio September 3, 2020
- Public Consultation Events for Clay Park Feasibility Study August 13, 2020
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020
- TRESOC appoints new Finance Director January 23, 2020