TRESOC’s 2014 Spring Share Issue is set to kick off on 3rd May. All our hard work is now paying off in the form of solar PV (for roofs) and hydropower projects including PV on the roofs of over 70 households (with South Devon Rural Housing Association) and a £500,000 community investment in the hydro project at Totnes Weir. With the two PV schemes that we own at Leatside Surgery and Follaton Community Centre, these would get us to over 750 Kilowatts of generating capacity, come rain or shine – a fantastic goal to aim for. How can you help? Get in touch!
- Operations Manager Sally Murrall-Smith interview on Soundart Radio September 30, 2020
- MD Ian Bright on Soundart Radio September 3, 2020
- Public Consultation Events for Clay Park Feasibility Study August 13, 2020
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020