TRESOC have been invited by Transition Homes Community Land Trust to own, install and operate 180kW of solar PV on their Clay Park Eco-Housing Development. TRESOC will become the energy supplier for the mini-grid providing the site with 100% green electricity. We will be submitting a development grant to the Rural Communities Energy Fund in December to bring the project to financial closure. Once the scheme is investment ready, in July 2020, TRESOC will release a community share-offer to finance it. Please sign up to the Friends of TRESOC mailing list for updates, by emailing email@example.com.
- Operations Manager Sally Murrall-Smith interview on Soundart Radio September 30, 2020
- MD Ian Bright on Soundart Radio September 3, 2020
- Public Consultation Events for Clay Park Feasibility Study August 13, 2020
- TRESOC Appoints New Legal Director/Company Secretary July 1, 2020
- TRESOC Wins RCEF Grant for Clay Park Feasibility Study #HarnessOurPower June 19, 2020